Thursday, April 10, 2008

I want a bite

I am sooooo HAPPY to report that Benjamin asks for food now. He is doing a lot of talking now, but not too many sentances....but one that he says alot is "I want a bite". There was a time when I thought he would never be interested in food, but it looks like he finally sees the benefits to eating. The other morning he came upstairs saying "I want a bite", I was wondering what he wanted to eat. It turns out he was carrying a water bottle and wanted a drink :) He almost had it right:) I don't have to force him to eat very often anymore. I am still feeding him because I want to make sure he will eat, but he is doing so much better. We had dinner at Grace's on Sunday night and Benjamin sat in the high chair for over 30 min eating. It was amazing :)

1 comment:

Canadian Princess said...

That's great news about Benjamin eating... thanks for sharing! I enjoyed reading both posts...and Chris was jealous about the street meat;)
I think it's great you took the kids to the game!