Sunday, April 27, 2008

Spring Time Fun





I am so happy it is spring. We have been having so much fun the past couple of weeks. I have been out walking to with the kids almost every day. Eden sits in the snuggly, and I push Hannah, Jonathan and Benjamin in the bike trailer. We have been to lots of parks, Valeries, the Library, grocery store....you name it. I love having a destination to walk to. Hannah and Jonathan have been riding their bikes a lot. I am trying to get Hannah to get rid of her training wheels. We tried using just one training wheel, but she didn't like it so much. We let the kids ride down to "Alley Scoops" for ice cream a couple of weeks ago. We kept meaning to go last year, but never did. I was at a park with the kids a couple of Thursday's ago and saw a sign saying it was open. Hannah is great on her bike, and Jonathan is really good as well....although he sometimes likes to stop to look at an especially nice stick or rock. It was a lot of fun. Joel rode his bike to keep up with the kids (although I don't think he had to peddle much) and I pushed Benjamin in the bike trailer and carried Eden in the snuggly. I wish I had brought my camera....but forgot. It was cute to see Joel and the kids on their bikes, not to mention Jonathan's face after he finished eating his chocolate (what else) ice cream. His face was covered :)




Since it has been nicer out, we have started going on the trampoline together after dinner.


It was really rainy and cold last week, so we didn't get out much :(

No comments: