Saturday, March 29, 2008

Date Night

Joel and I went on a date to a Leafs game. Joel was given the tickets by one of his re-insurers. When I told Hannah that we were going on a date, she told me "you don't have to go on a date because you went on a date when you were married." It goes to show you how many "dates" we go on. Jonathan and Benjamin went to spend time with Grandad, and Hannah when with Gran to the YW broadcast. Benjamin still isn't feeling 100%, so I was a little concerned about leaving him. When we pulled up to the house, I saw that Jordan was home and knew that I didn't have to worry b/c Benjamin LOVES Jordan. When we picked them up tonight Grace said that they were good and that Benjamin stayed with Jordan the whole night.
The game was good. The Leafs actually won :) They were playing the Montreal Canadians. There were so many Canadians fans. Eden was wearing a red toque to keep her head warm, and apparently people thought that we were Habs fans as well. Eden was an angel through the game. The funnest part of the night was listening to the fans behind us. They were a bunch of young guys and were so into the game. At one point they were talking about one of the Leaf's players and one of the guys said "if they trade him, I will move with him". Talk about dedication. It was a fun night

No comments: