Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Funny Boy

I just had to share a few things Jonathan has said lately.....Joel was wearing a pink polo shirt the other day ( I bought it for part of his "Don Johnson" costume). Jonathan came up to him and pointed to his stomach and said "why are you wearing a girls shirt?" I thought it was hillarious :) I was trying to fix the sink in the powder room yesterday (yes, again). I had the sink all hooked up and turned the water on....and then the leaking started. I drained the water and took the sink apart and turned it upside down and then the water came pouring out (evidently from somewhere inside the sink) and all over my pants. When Jonathan saw me he said "Mommy you had an accident" I told him it was water and he said "no, I see pee on your pants". What a cutie eh!

1 comment:

Canadian Princess said...

oh hilarious...thanks for sharing!